Hotel Mediterraneo Piazzale Roma, 3 – 47838 Riccione (Rn)
Tel. 0541/605656 – Fax 0541/691262
Thanks to an extensive network of airport connections, Riccione is well connected with major national and international destinations.
The airlines offering cheap flights to and from the major Italian cities and in foreign airports of Rimini Miramare (km 5), Forli (km 63), Ancona (km 83) and Bologna (km 122).
To know days and times of departure and arrival just connect to the website of the airline chosen.
Motorway A14 exit Riccione, below the itinerary in detail. By car, take the motorway A14 Bologna, Ancona and exit at Riccione. Just after the toll booth, turn left and follow Viale Enrico Berlinguer
- At the first roundabout, go straight
- At the second roundabout, go straight
- At the first traffic light, continue straight.
- At second traffic light, turn right, continue along Viale Giulio Cesare for three hundred meters towards the center.
- At the traffic light, turn left on Viale Monte Ceccarini
- At the bottom of Ceccarini Street, turn left on Viale dei Mille
- At the roundabout near the railway underpass, turn right
- Go through the underpass and then turn left
- Take Via Parini, the road along the harbor, until you cross Via Milano
- Turn right into Via Milano, walk about 800 meters, the hotel is on your left corner South Avenue Ceccarini, sea side. Take the roundabout with the “Snail Bright Fuchsia” and turn right onto the road next to the entrance of the underground parking. Access allowed only to customers of the Hotel Mediterraneo.
Ancona – Bologna railway station of Riccione about 400-600 meters walk from the Hotel Mediterraneo.